Saturday, August 27, 2011

{let the chaos begin}

It has been a crazy busy month so far. Remember that physics class I was talking about from my last post? I finished up the coursework the Friday before school started. That was my goal so that I could have one day, Saturday, of official, no responsibilities, awesome day of summmer. It was a lot of work and I'm glad its over. (Well, almost over. I have to take the final next week, but close enough)

Want to hear some good news? I passed my PRAXIS math test! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm super happy that it only took one try. I was freaking out about it for a little bit there. But it's behind me now and I'm so glad.

School started last Monday and I have officially started my Secondary Education Program. This semester I get to do Practicum. I'm assigned to Dixie High School and I get to go once a week to observe and help in Mr. McConnell's math class. I'll get to teach two lessons and write and give two assessments. I'm excited and a little bit nervous. I haven't had a lot of experiences in an actual classroom yet and they throw us into it all pretty quick. But I'm happy it will be done quick! Just nine months and I will be finished with school! I'm excited for this semester. It's going to be challenging, but probably the best yet.

Dane is being so sweet about everything. He's the best husband! I've been so busy studying and working over the summer and I'm going to be so busy this school year. And he has been working nearly 10 hours day for steton and his dad. We hardly get to see eachother! We're getting so grown up and responsible and boring! We'll have to fix that. :)

Just so I can add some pics... we've been pretty obsessed with car shopping lately. We're excited to purchase our next car! I don't know if we'll be able to make it till Christmas though! Here's what we've been looking at and dreaming about!

2011 Kia Optima - Pimped version
OH. MAN. We only dream about owning this car. So. Nice.


2011 Hyundai Sonata
This is another SWEET car that unfortunately, we can only dream about at this point.

2010 Toyota Camry SE
This is a more realistic option.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
Oh, this car is nice! Dane loves the new Hyundai line. We could afford the base-est model of this car maybe.
 2010 Volkswagen Jetta
Sometimes I like the looks of this car and sometimes I don't. Weird? I like it in this pic though.
 2008 Honda Pilot
We like the older model of this car luckily. It would be a good family truckster.



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the Praxis test!!! Have fun at Dixie High... wish you were with me:(

    ReplyDelete