How far along? 11 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? So far, I'm down a couple pounds. Feeling sick 24/7, throwing up, loss of appetite... it's taking its toll.
Maternity clothes? Not for a while probably.
Stretch marks? None... no stretching yet.
Sleep? Sleep SAVES me. I sleep anywhere from 9-11 hours straight every night. Sleep time is the only time that I'm not sick, so I definitely take advantage.
Best moment last week? Seeing my friend's reaction when I told her I am pregnant.Movement? Not quite yet!
Food cravings? I don't really crave anything, but there are some things that always sound good. Cheetos, cereal, fruit cups, granola bars.
Food aversions? Anything with lots of cheese always makes me gag. Pizza, quesadillas, grilled cheese sandwiches. All of which used to be my favorite things.
Gender? Don't know yet, but we're dying to find out!
Labor signs? None.
Belly button in/out? in.
What I miss: Feeling normal and not sick all the time. I've practically forgotten what that's like.
What I am looking forward to: My next appointment! It's this coming week and we're so excited!
Milestones: I don't really know what to put for this..... I've made it nearly halfway through student teaching without having to miss too much time! That's been good.
I'm glad you updated your blog and I'm super happy for you!!!!!! I'm sad that you are sick.
ReplyDeleteIn case you want to know, when you are writing your post, in the bottom left corner is blue text that says, "post options." If you click on that, you can change the date of your post. That way, you can have it post when you were 11 weeks and it will be chronological... at least I like them that way.