How far along? 34 Weeks! We're going to have a baby next month!
Total weight gain/loss? 19 pounds
Maternity clothes? I love my stretchy clothes! I just wish I had more of them! Buying maternity clothes is sooo hard to do! I have six weeks left so it just doesn't feel worth the money to buy more stuff. Frustrating.
Stretch marks? None so far! Crossing my fingers.
Sleep? I still don't have any trouble sleeping and I'm sooo grateful! I'm going to be in for a rude awakening though when baby comes along!
Best moment last week? I had a baby shower with my family up north and it was so much fun! I loved it and we got so much good stuff for baby girl. We are so grateful to have such amazingly generous family. We are starting to feel a lot more prepared for baby girl's arrival.
Movement? She's moving a lot in there! I love feeling her.
Food cravings? Nothing out of the ordinary. I just love all food.
Food aversions? None.
Gender? Girl. AND.... we decided on her name! We'll announce it when she makes her debut!
Labor signs? None.... I don't think.
Belly button in/out? It's in limbo right now.
What I miss: Being skinny. Having real clothes to wear. Back not hurting. That's all.
What I am looking forward to: Dido ... from the last question. Also, meeting baby girl!
Milestones: I have my next doc appointment in a week and it's going to be the first appointment that they check my progress. I'm a little nervous but excited. I can't wait to not be pregnant anymore and just have a baby already!
No comments:
Post a Comment