Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Pregnancy Log: 17 weeks


How far along?  17 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss?  I think I'm up 2 pounds, getting closer to my pre-pregnancy weight. Bring it on!
Maternity clothes?  None yet.  
Stretch marks? None! 
Sleep? Sleep is going great! I sleep a long time at night and I still feel like I could sleep all day. 
Best moment last week? We got to hear our baby's heartbeat again! 140 bpm... baby was sounding so good! It's getting us really excited!
Movement?  I'm trying to decide if I'm feeling baby or not. Hopefully I'll know for sure in the next week or two!
Food cravings?  My Jimmy John's #5 no tomatoes with mustard and mayo! I went my first trimester without one because I heard that deli meat wasn't great for baby, but my doc said it's ok now, just in moderation. Is three in one week moderation? Ooops.
Food aversions? Getting better with that. There's not much I won't eat now. 
Gender? Still don't know... People ask me if I want a boy or a girl and I can't decide anymore! haha! I guess that's a good thing... at this point I'll just be happy to know what we're having! 
Labor signs? None.
Belly button in/out? in.
What I miss: Not feeling sick at night. At least that's the only time I really feel sick anymore. 
What I am looking forward to: Lots of exciting things happening soon! First, I'm excited to start feeling baby move! And we have our first ultrasound scheduled for April 30th! We get to see our sweet baby and find out the gender! Also, I'll be graduating in May! I seriously cannot wait to put on my cap and gown!
Milestones: Starting to feel better and better everyday!

1 comment:

  1. April 30th!!! Bring it on! Can't wait to know what you are having! So we know whether to plan a future wedding or future bff's! And look at your cute wee lil' belleh! I am so so so so so so so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete