So, not the best picture quality. But, thankfully to advances in technology, you can purchase color enhancing, vision enhancing, 1080p, HD sunglasses at http://www.asseenontvguys.com/hd-vision-ultra.aspx, and problem solved! (And for an extra perk, it will cut down on the glare. Sweet! Purchasing...now.)
Moving on... this is our home/apartment! We love our home/apartment. The owner of our apartment complex recently put in a ton of new upgrades, lucky us! We live in an end unit, which is bliss. We even have our own little side yard goin on. It's a great patch of grass.
We're pretty happy about it.
Welcome inside!
This is our living room, where we spend most of our time. I love my tan walls!
Opposite our family room is our kitchen/dining area. In case you don't have your HD glasses, that sign above the door says "Summer of Sara". In my family, we each get the chance to have our own summer, but you have to call it first. This summer is mine. Basically there's nothing different about this summer as opposed to others, I just get a cool sign.
Kitchen.
There is more to our apartment, but it wasn't clean at the moment.
We have lived at this complex for our whole marriage and we are so lucky to have found this place. We first lived in a smaller apartment here that was a second story, two bedroom place, and it was just as great up there! When we moved from that apartment to this one, I was SO sad. I hated that we were moving from our very first place. It was so cute and cozy. I loved it up there! I even took a video tour of it before we left for posterity's sake. So now, this post is my tour of our current place, which, turns out, I love even more than the first place! I'm sure I'll be just as sad when/if we ever leave here. I'd be happy if we could stay here forever! But Dane thinks that a house would be better... he's probably right. Whatev.
Welcome! Now you pretty much know everything about us!
Can you believe I've never seen your apartment????
ReplyDelete