Total weight gain/loss? Still down a couple pounds. But, I can tell baby is growing in there now!
Maternity clothes? Still no. I'm secretly hoping that I'm one of those lucky women who doesn't have to buy actual maternity clothes.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep? I sleep a TON! I love it! I'm starting to have some restless nights though, which aren't fun, but still not bad. I'm not complaining.
Best moment last week? We got to go to our doc appointment and hear our precious baby's heartbeat! Such an amazing sound. I really am pregnant haha! Dane took a video of the appointment... I could sit and listen to that heart beat for ever!
Movement? Nothing yet.
Food cravings? Still not craving anything. Still just trying to find things I like!
Food aversions? Cheesy things. Yuck.
Gender? I'm hoping girl, but I keep getting this feeling that it's a boy. We'll find out probably in May.
Labor signs? None.
Belly button in/out? in.
What I miss: Being able to give 100%.
What I am looking forward to: Hopefully I get to start feeling better soon!
Milestones: Made it through my first trimester and things are looking good!
Ya know, I was hesitant to get maternity clothes too, but once I tried on my first pair of cute maternity pants, it was like the heavens opened and a chorus of angels came out singing!! They are soooo comfy. And if you are looking for cute maternity tops, Ross has tons of them and they are cheap!!
ReplyDelete